Sunrise Guitars in Fayetteville, Arkansas is proud to carry the G&L Fullerton Standard ASAT Classic Emerald Blue electric guitar. The Fullerton Standard ASAT Classic delivers unsurpassed value in an authentic G&L made in Leo’s historic factory in Fullerton, California. The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven. The Fullerton Standard offers all these features at an amazing price!
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- INCLUDES: G&L Gig Bag