- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: Gigbag
Sunrise Guitars in Fayetteville, Arkansas is proud to carry the G&L Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy 3 Tone Sunburst electric guitar. The Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu.
Each of these Bluesboys starts with a swamp ash body coated in transparent finish to showcase its beauty, and paired with pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L Light Tint Satin neck finish that looks fantastic and feels silky, not sticky. The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe.
For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement.
Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility. The Fullerton Deluxe Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features a light tint satin neck, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability.