Sunrise Guitars in Fayetteville, Arkansas is proud to carry the Eastman E10OOSS acoustic guitar. Inspired by the iconic parlor style, pre-war guitars from the 1930s, the OO is a short scale 12 or 14-fret vintage “blues box.” The smaller upper bout coupled with a larger lower bout and thin soundbox makes the OO a comfort to play and ideal for a smaller, quieter room. Favored by everyone from old blues players to folk and Americana, to virtually guitarists of any musical genre, the OO transitions playing styles seamlessly from fingerstyle to strumming to a bottleneck slide. From the back porch to the stage to recording sessions in the studio, the OO is a versatile guitar that fits into any players collection.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/8" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case