Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Sunrise Guitars in Fayetteville, AR is proud to carry the Eastman E10OM acoustic guitar. Built with the methods and materials of the “Golden Era” of the 30’s & 40’s. Solid Adirondack spruce top, solid mahogany back & sides with extremely dynamic response, from soft picking to hard strumming. Glorious full-bodied tone and room-filling volume.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Tortoise Shell
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics Option:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm