Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
User Profile: You are a musician that plays both acoustic and electric and sings as well. • You want the flexibility to get any possible tone out of your amplifier. • You're a performing songwriter and an amp that accepts both your guitar and microphone doubles as your PA. • You want to hear new and inspiring things from your instrument. • You want the lightest possible weight but don't want to sacrifice tone or low frequency extension. • You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the lightest of our combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."